HollyDeanArtist: Often Medieval in Mood: Inspired by the upcoming Fantasy in the Forest Show

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Inspired by the upcoming Fantasy in the Forest Show

I'm so excited to be in the studio today and tomorrow working on some extremely gothic pieces of art for the Fantasy in the Forest Show at Jamie Brick's this coming weekend (July 18 & 19) - Perth Road Village, Ontario, Canada. Who knows what will evolve as I create? That's the fun of the creative process.
I've taken a few shots around the studio to show what is inspiring me.
Jamie has built an addition on to one of his magical buildings. We went to see it last week and it is incredible. 10 foot high gothic windows are incorporated into the room and Larry and I are thrilled to be the chosen artists to exhibit there. Talk about a good fit!
Unsurprisingly, I am motivated to work with my gothic shaped niches in the new art I am creating for this magical show. Back to the studio to make it all happen now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails