HollyDeanArtist: Often Medieval in Mood: "Like", "cool"...

Saturday, August 20, 2011

"Like", "cool"...

awaiting tomorrow's Women's Art Festival

It's a beautiful, BUSY Saturday. Better look at my checklist...

1. Finish up one or more art pieces that are waiting in the studio. I have many paintings in the works and it would be fun to bring a freshly finished piece to tomorrow's Women's Art Festival.

2. Pack up the MINI for tomorrow's Women's Art Festival in City Park, Kingston, ON. This is a great one-day show, chock full of art, craft, music, family activities and fabulous food. You can find out more about the show here.

3. Start a painting for Class 5 of Layer Love v2.0. I am loving these Golden OPEN paints and want to play with them today! You really need to check out this class.

If only there were just three things on my list today. But that's O.K... I have OmniFocus to keep me organized. Artists can be techno-geeks too :)

Speaking of which, I have had fun creating my Facebook fan page, jazzing it up with PageModo. Stop by Holly Dean on Facebook to see what's up and don't forget to click the "Like" button! There's also a link to a very cool animated short movie, "The Cathedral", a few posts down the page that you might like to check out.

Have a creative day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails