HollyDeanArtist: Often Medieval in Mood: Art Gallery Tour.

Friday, November 02, 2012

Art Gallery Tour.

Every Friday in November you can go on The Land of Lost Luggage Art Gallery Tour. This virtual tour will introduce you to artists' work from online classes run by Julie Prichard and Chris Cozen.

Seth Apter has done a fabulous blog post about it here. While you are there, check out his work as part of this Friday's tour :)

You can see a couple of my pieces on November 16th and 30th. Be sure to check out today's post and check back each Friday. I hope you can find the time to leave a comment as you check out each artist's work through the links. It helps to build a wonderful creative community!

 


2 comments:

  1. What a great tour!

    I viewed your art on Seth's blog and wanted to pop in and say congrats for being featured. Your art message gave me pause to think. It has never occurred to me that I would not be able to make art as I aged and then I thought of my grandmothers once dexterous hands gnarled with age and use, and eyes that don't see as well as they used to. These things might slow me down but I sincerely hope they won't stop me from being creative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sandy, for popping in and letting me know your thoughts. I think these things may slow me down too, but I will always be creative and I will figure out how to express myself!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails