HollyDeanArtist: Often Medieval in Mood: Re-arranged. The studio loft.

Monday, December 05, 2011

Re-arranged. The studio loft.

From all the signs, I am about to create a new art series. How can I tell? The surest sign is a flurry of re-arranging. In the studio, in the house... everywhere.

This is our re-arranged studio loft. Actually, the furniture stayed in place for the most part, while the computer and peripherals jockeyed about for new positions on the antique tables. I love making things even more efficient. And pleasing to the eye.



Any day now, a more comfy computer chair, footrest (heated!) and 7 port USB hub will arrive from BestBuy.ca. We will procure and install hardware under the extended table-leaf to house our small, wireless keyboard. It will be perfect. Until I come up with another configuration :)

I will be back in the studio this week after a LONG stint of being busy with a gazillion other things. I have scheduled time for my art. And I have plans for re-arranging the studio. The first "shifting of furniture" has begun!

4 comments:

  1. Actually, a heated footrest! Although I do love to put a heating pad on my chair when it is -20C outside :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I so want to rearrange/repaint my studio space...which is in my basement. I think I will after the holidays!!! Thanks for giving me the inspiration to do so!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yeah. It feels so good to re-arrange and re-organize. I'm working on finishing touches to mine after big shifts of furniture and focus for how I want to work!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails