HollyDeanArtist: Often Medieval in Mood: Five Fabulous Workshops!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Five Fabulous Workshops!

I'm thrilled with the wonderful input I received through my blog, Facebook, Twitter and email regarding workshop ideas. Thanks, everyone!!!

I have chosen five workshops from the list. They are shown below. Click here to go to the "Workshops" page on my website. After each workshop description there is a "Sign Up" button. At the bottom of the page is a link to general workshop info. All workshops are held at my studio in Merrickville, Ontario.

I have sent out an email about these workshops to my subscribers. If you would like to subscribe to my email list, you can sign up here or send me an email asking me to add your name. Without further ado, I give you the chosen five...


Workshop dates, cost, descriptions and supply lists can be found here. Scroll down the page to see all five workshops.

If you sign up for three workshops there is a 10% discount. This applies if all three of the chosen workshops go ahead with the required participation - a minimum of 4. There is room for 6 participants only, so sign up quickly :) Hope to see you at one or more of these Five Fabulous Workshops!

3 comments:

  1. Go Holly - have been watching the discussion from afar and would have loved to be able to be there for some of these classes - you are wonderful in your composition and combinations of colour and depth! Here's to seeing the outcomes of your efforts with the classes!!

    Classes always give back to the teacher I find - so you will explore all new corners as well I am sure - good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the resounding cheer, Wyn! I can't wait to see what comes out of all this either. In artwork and exploration by the participants and myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly, these look like such great subjects for workshops, I'm quite envious that I'm on the wrong side of the world. Do you ever do on-line workshops? Just wondering...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails