HollyDeanArtist: Often Medieval in Mood: Passion evolves.

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Passion evolves.

My newest mixed media painting, "PASSION", is hanging at the Almonte Herb Garden in the Bergamot Barn. It is one of a selection of mixed media works in a show called Spice of Life, featuring OMMA [Ottawa Mixed Media Artists].

Spice of Life runs until July 30th. If you are in the area, take time to see the show and wander around the Herb Garden. It is a lovely experience.

As often happens, I finished this piece quite soon before it went to the gallery and I only got a few days to enjoy it myself. The painting is inspired by the series Game of Thrones and I am quite in love with it! Watch "PASSION" evolving below in the short video I made to chronicle the journey of its creation. Enjoy!





8 comments:

  1. That's wonderful Holly... congratulations. I can feel the passion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks so much for sharing the process. Really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Christina! I enjoy going through the process again myself :)

      Delete
  3. Oh, Holly, that was incredibly moving. Your painting is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing this amazing process.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate you taking the time to tell me how it made you feel, Carol!

      Delete
  4. Loved the video and the piece!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails