HollyDeanArtist: Often Medieval in Mood: I'm Back!

Thursday, September 18, 2014

I'm Back!

Well. It has been QUITE a while since I have blogged. So much has happened since November 2013. I won't go into it other than to say that my family and I are facing challenging life changes and, for the most part, winnning!



So. I last blogged the happy news that "Six of One, Half a Dozen of the Other" would be part of the OMMA [Ottawa Mixed Media Artists] Exhibit at Centrepointe Theatre Gallery in Ottawa, January 2014.


It was an amazing show! I enjoyed looking at everyone's work and catching up with artist friends. Some of them were congratulating me. For what? It turned out that I had won an Award of Excellence from OMMA for "Six of One, Half a Dozen of the Other". Woo-hoo!

If you want to see the evolution of this painting, check out the last four older posts right here on "Often Medieval In Mood". I would love to hear any comments you may have.



I'll close with a mention of one the WONDERFUL things that happened this year... the adoption of our sweet girl, Raven. More about Raven in another post :)


6 comments:

  1. Welcome back and we're waiting for more....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holly - glad you are back and winning - here's to a creative rest of year!!! Congrats on your Award of Excellence - well deserved!! Cheers now - look forward to seeing more - !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! A creative rest of year to you too! Thank you for the congrats and I look forward to blogging more :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails