HollyDeanArtist: Often Medieval in Mood: Mixed Media May.

Friday, May 04, 2012

Mixed Media May.


Check out Cindy Lantier's MIXED MEDIA MAY blog all month long! From Cindy's write-up: "For 30 days in May, I’ll feature a different mixed media artist. Every artist was asked the same questions, but their answers are wildly different! Each contributor has also shared some of their favorite mixed media artwork to be featured along with their interview. Prepare to be wowed! The artwork is amazing and the styles are vastly divergent. I promise you’ll be inspired each day." Cindy has something special planned for May 31st. There is also a Facebook Page :)


partial glimpses of what you will see on the 16th of May

I am lucky enough to be one of the artists included in Mixed Media May. Look for me there on the 16th. What a wonderful idea - to explore new artists and their work during the lovely month of May... thanks, Cindy!

6 comments:

  1. How cool is this! Congrats!!! I will most definitely be checking this out on the 16th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be there on the 16th too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful. I shall go mark my calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. See you then Dave, Seth, Deb and Véronique!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails